Heroes Generations Marvel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kick-off in Queens

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kick-off in Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: Kick-off in Queens

Post by BetsyDunwell Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:04 pm

Betsy visibly turned red under the chalk white makeup, staring at him with wide gray eyes. "I-I.." She was speechless for a moment. Just because she hardly went to school doesn't mean she never went. She went the first week, only to appease social services. "Perry Parker?" 

Betsy slapped herself, then she pinched the bridge of her nose. " No no. That's not it...Peter! Yeah it's Peter right? " She grabbed a rag off the ground, wiping at the makeup on her face. "The principal made you show me to my class on the first day because you were in the office for something." 

Then she darted forward, putting her hands over his face. "You moron! What if someone sees you?!" Her hand were no longer burning but they were a bit warmer than normal. "If I tell you I'll join you will you put that thing back on your stupid face?"
BetsyDunwell
BetsyDunwell
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Joined in the first week of the site

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Parker Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:10 pm

"Perry." Peter laughed until she got his name right, still smiling afterwards. "Oh, I remember you!" He said before her hands covered his face. "Alright, alright." Pulling away he quickly put his mask back on, tucking it into the neckline of his suit. 

"Okay," After putting his mask back on he then realised how close they were and slowly leaned back into a step. Taking a breathe, he continued. "Well, you've said you'll join me now. At the same time, give school another try. It'll be easier to talk during the day if we're in the same place."
Peter Parker
Peter Parker
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Staff

https://heroesgenerations.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BetsyDunwell Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:18 pm

"Fine. But I'm going to need help catching up. I'm months behind. " She grumbled, pouting slightly and crossing her arms over her chest. She put her gloves back on, letting out a deep sigh. 

Then a sheepish smile made its way into Betsy's face, probably the first smile Peter had ever seen from her. "Er, where's the school again?"
BetsyDunwell
BetsyDunwell
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Parker Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:28 pm

"No problem, I've been studying extra for a while now. Fighting crime takes up homework time." He smiled back, although she could only see a slight move in his mask's material.

"Just be ready monday morning, I'll pick you up." Peter nodded before walking backwards from under the bridge. "See ya." His hand shot up to latch a web above him which he pulled on to propel himself away. Just like that he was gone.
Peter Parker
Peter Parker
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Staff

https://heroesgenerations.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BetsyDunwell Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:32 pm

"Wait you don't know where I..." She trailed off when she realized he probably wouldn't hear her, "live." Betsy rolled her eyes, snagging her mask and putting it back on. Despite her nagging anxiety over what she had just done, she couldn't help but smile. 

"You aren't that bad arachnoidiot, not bad at all."
BetsyDunwell
BetsyDunwell
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2